Skip to product information
1 of 1

Tendertyme

Young Gentleman 4 Pack Bibs with PEVA Backs

Young Gentleman 4 Pack Bibs with PEVA Backs

1 total reviews

Regular price $14.99 CAD
Regular price Sale price $14.99 CAD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Shipping & Returns

FREE Shipping on all orders over $49.99 & free returns! Read more on our shipping policy page.

Discover Tendertyme's 4-pack Interlock Bibs with PEVA Backs, featuring a young gentleman theme. These waterproof bibs, made of 100% cotton with PEVA backing, combine style and functionality for your little one's mealtimes and activities.
View full details

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
Louisa
Absolutely adorable

These waterproof bibs are absolutely adorable. These are my ultimate favourite!

Thank you Louisa for choosing our store and for purchasing the bibs. We truly appreciate your support and hope that our product brings you joy and satisfaction.